Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio—our most popular backpack. With three main pockets it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a raised, padded sleeve that closes with a buckle and accommodates most 15” laptops. This sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement. The second, zip-closing pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards, and keys. An exterior, vertical zip pocket provides quick access to a wallet, plane tickets and a phone; small stash pocket on top of the pack for sunglasses or small electronics. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating. The sternum strap has an emergency whistle, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Basic compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.